SVSI Stand-alone Minimal Proprietary Compression HD-SDI Video over IP Encoder
Manufacturer part number: FGN1134A-SA
The NMX-ENC-N1134A provides the excellent encoding capabilities of the N1000 line for HD-SDI inputs. Integrate SDI directly onto the network without the extra cost or hassle of an added SDI to HDMI converter. In addition, while most Networked AV solutions with SDI connections operate using H.264 or H.265, introducing a substantial amount of compression and latency, our minimally compressed IP format maintains high video quality and delivers it with imperceptible latency. Once on the network, the SDI feed can be decoded using any N1000 Decoder.
The N1000 Series Encoders and Decoders are an affordable local AV over IP switching solution that packetizes video into a minimally compressed IP format to create anywhere from a small 2×1 seamless presentation switcher up to a large 32×32 matrix switcher using off-the-shelf layer-3 network switches. Any source can be sent to one or more displays by routing through layer-2 / layer-3 switches utilizing standard Cat5e cable.
- SDI Input – Distribute video from an SDI source using N1000 Networked AV technology without adding a SDI-to-HDMI converter
- Sub-Frame Latency – Combined encode and decode latency of 10 ms at 60 fps, so low it’s below human perception, making it ideal for live video feed content
- Minimal Proprietary Compression (MPC) – Visually lossless MPC algorithm applied to all resolutions
- PoE Powered – Eliminates requirement for local power supply and speeds installation
- Power Over Ethernet (PoE) – PoE eliminates the need for power supply
- Native NetLinx – Simplifies integration with AMX control to reduce cost of installation