8x4 4K60 4:4:4 All-In-One Presentation Switcher with HDCP 2.2, 6 Mic Inputs, 8 Dante Channels In/Out, Video Scaling, Distance Transport, DSP, Advanced Feedback Suppression, 120W DriveCore 8 Ohm & 70/100v Amplifier, Integrated NX Controller.
Manufacturer part number: FG1906-0401
The AMX Enova® DVX-3266-4K 8x4+2 All-In-One Presentation Switcher is a unified audio, video, and control device that replaces the need for numerous individual components and eliminates the integration and reliability challenges that accompany them. This compact 2U presentation switcher features class-leading video quality with support for 4K60 4:4:4 video, HDMI 2.0, HDCP 2.2, and HDR.
The DVX leverages HARMAN’s legendary audio technology. A 120-watt Crown DriveCore amplifier, audio processing by BSS, and the latest dbx feedback suppression work together to ensure that users enjoy the highest quality audio experience. The DVX-3266-4K is a simple to install, flexible solution, perfectly suited for dramatically simplifying AV control and distribution in medium to large conference rooms, boardrooms, and classrooms. Ease-of-use features include a mobile-friendly HTML5 web interface, automatic binding of DXLink endpoints on the isolated ICSLan network of the NX-Series Integrated Controller, and power on every DXLink input and output.
- 4K60 4:4:4 Support – HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 Support – HDR – Scaled Outputs – Supports the highest possible video quality over HDMI and category cable.
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) and Deep Color Support – Support for HDR10 and 36-bit Deep Color.
- Simple Configuration and Support – HTML5 Web Interface with built-in status and troubleshooting features alleviates the need for proprietary configuration software and internal network allows for automatic configuration of endpoints.
- Dante Audio – 8 input channels and 8 output channels of IP audio.
- Crown DriveCore Amplifier – 120W per channel stereo at 4/8 ohms 120W mono at 70/100 Volt.
- USB 2.0 - High-speed USB 2.0 data from devices like web cameras and storage devices are transmitted without the need for separate cables.
- DXLink™ Twisted Pair Inputs and Outputs – Send and receive audio, video, bi-directional control, USB 2.0 and Ethernet to DXLink HDMI Receivers and Transmitters up to 100m away over one twisted pair cable.
- All-In-One Device – Controller, matrix switcher, video scaler, audio signal processor, amplifier, plus twisted pair distribution - all in a space-saving 2U chassis.
- Simplicity & Reliability – Replaces the need for numerous individual components and equipment, ensuring high reliability and saving on configuring and programming costs.