High Power 2-Way Loudspeaker with 1 x 12" LF & Rotatable Horn
Manufacturer part number: AM7212/00
The AM7212/64 is a high power, lightweight, 2-way, full-range loudspeaker system comprised of the JBL Differential Drive dual voice coil and dual magnetic gap 2262H 300 mm (12 in) low frequency driver and 2432H high-frequency 38mm (1.5 in) exit, 75 mm (3 in) voice-coil compression driver.
The large format Progressive Transition waveguide provides excellent coverage in a variety of patterns. The waveguide is rotatable so the loudspeaker system can be used in either the vertical or horizontal orientation. High-slope passive networks minimize band overlap. Well-controlled off-axis response enhances arrayability.
- 100° x 100° Coverage
- 2262H Differential Drive® Low- Frequency Driver
- 2432H High-Frequency Compression Driver
- Large PT™ Progressive Transition waveguide for excellent pattern control and low distortion
- Rotatable waveguide for vertical or horizontal orientation
- Bi-Amp/Passive Switchable
- Bi-amp and Passive Mode FIR Tuning Set Delivers Optimized Frequency & Phase Response, Coverage Consistency, and Sound Quality
- Available in Black, White and WRC/WRX finishes