Manufacturer part number: 670-02000
The SW-H411AU-BYOD is a presentation system that support both wired and wireless BYOD content sharing. Especially made to fit in huddle rooms and many other types of meeting spaces. It allows the user to connect an iOS, Android, or Miracast-enabled PC wirelessly.
Besides the wireless content sharing the SW-H411AU-BYOD offers two HDMI 2.0 inputs and one USB-C input ideal for the latest MacBooks and PCs with 60W of charging power. This presentation system also features user friendly automatic switching and display control - no need for a separate control system.
USB peripherals in the room can be shared to the active source such as USB cameras, USB microphones or keyboard and mouse which makes the SW-H411AU-BYOD ideal to use in meeting rooms.
KEY FEATURES:• Wireless BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) capability via AirPlay and Miracast.
• Supports HDMI 2.0b, 4Kx2K@60Hz 4:4:4, HDR 10, Dolby Vision and HDCP 2.2.
• Video source auto-switching.
• USB sharing, two type-B USB ports for host connection, and two type-A USB ports for USB devices like camera, microphone, and keyboard.
• Provide up to 60w charging, USB data (USB 3.0/2.0) and 4K video transmission on USB-C port.
• Automatic or manual display control via CEC or RS232 commands.
• Open API for third party control via RS-232.
• HDMI output audio can be de-embedded out via balanced analog audio port.
• Smart EDID management and UI for configuration.