HDMI 2.0 1x4 distribution amplifier with automatic downscaling
Manufacturer part number:
The DA-H4A-DS is an HDMI 2.0 compatible 1x4 auto scaling HDMI distribution amplifier.
The DA-H4A-DS supports automatic down scaling so a 4K video input can be down scaled to an 1080p output when connecting a display that only supports resolutions up to 1080p for maximum compatibility in installations with mixed resolution displays.
The DA-H4A-DS supports 4K signals up to 4K@60Hz 4:4:4 and features an easy EDID management option using dip switches on the front panel of the unit.
Audio can be de-embedded from the HDMI input and outputted as balanced analog audio or digital optical SPDIF.
• Supporting resolutions up to 4K@60Hz, 4:4:4 (18 Gbps).
• Supports HDR formats such as Dolby Vision.
• Balanced analog and digital optical audio outputs for de-embedded audio.
• Auto down scaling for maximum compatibility with mixed resolution displays.
• Signal equalizer for longer HDMI runs.
• Supports cascading up to 6 units.
• Input supporting HDCP 2.2, outputs supporting HDCP active or passive mode.
• EDID Management and CEC pass-through.