GMU-G100 | Trådlöst Gitarrsystem med mottagare 863MHz - 865MHz
Tillverkarens artikelnr: GMU-G100 EU
The GMU-G100 is a UHF Wireless Guitar System with a rechargeable 1/4" wireless transmitter and receiver. This expandable Plug & Play system will meet all your wireless guitar needs with USB rechargeable batteries and long-distance wireless connection, just plug in and power on and you’re ready to rock. The GMU-G100 is made for Electric and Acoustic/Electric guitars but will work with any instrument or audio device with a 1/4” output that requires movement on stage, such as a Keytar or Electric Violin. The G100 will work with guitars/basses with both active and passive pickups, no problem! We’ve put our years of audio industry experience into developing a high-quality wireless system that only Gemini can provide.
- COMPLETE WIRELESS SYSTEM: Easily connect Wireless Transmitter to the Wireless Receiver for untethered audio connection in a variety of settings from music performances to weddings and conferences. Wireless range over 50 meters with a stable signal and no delay!
- USB CHARGING: Both the Transmitter and Receiver include rechargeable Lithium batteries. Conveniently charge via USB with an included cable. Batteries provide hours of use on a single charge.
- ENDLESS OPTIONS: From live performance to live streaming, the GMU Wireless series will perform well in many applications and scenarios. Whether in a professional environment or at home, the GMU-G100 offers the perfect solution for your wireless guitar and instrument needs! Works with both Active and Passive guitars/basses.
- PLUG AND PLAY: The guitar transmitter automatically pairs, just connect the receiver to your audio device and power it on. Change frequencies with ease from the transmitter’s SET button. With a wide range of available UHF frequencies, you’ll have no trouble finding an interference-free channel to transmit audio. (United States: 512-541.7MHz) (Europe: 863-865MHz)
- EXPANDABLE SYSTEM: The GMU Wireless System can support 6 pairs of devices working without interference as well as the ability to transmit one signal to several receivers at the same time.