Neumann microphone module for SKM 500 G4/2000/6000/9000, condenser, supercardioid, black
Manufacturer part number: 008654
The KK 205 is a premium quality capsule head for Sennheiser SKM 2000/6000/9000 handheld transmitters as well as EW G4 300/500 and EW-D wireless systems. Its precision manufactured condenser capsule offers true Neumann sound, combined with the freedom of wireless operation and all the virtues of a rugged stage microphone: excellent pop protection, enormous SPL capability, and high feedback resistance.
The KK 204 is designed for vocals and speech on stage and in other feedback-prone environments. It is suited for in-ear monitoring as well as conventional monitoring systems.
- Neumann sound for Sennheiser SKM 2000/6000/9000 and also EW G4 300/500 wireless systems
- Tight cardioid pattern without off-axis coloration
- Feedback resistant, high rejection of rearward sound (180°)
- Unaffected by extreme sound pressure levels
- Built-in pop protection, low handling-noise
- Easy cleaning