The M1, our microphone cable for ambitious musicians, has achieved classic status as a stalwart of our range. It guarantees clear, authentic sound pleasure on stage, in the rehearsal room and in the studio.
Manufacturer part number: M1MS1B0500
Carefully selected top-quality materials – including lead-free PVC jacket and ultra-effective copper spiral shield – ensure powerful, transparent and assertive sound.
The M1’s fat twisted-core design offers great torsional resistance, retains its symmetry and is crushproof, reducing interference to the bare minimum. In combination with extra-low capacitance of a mere 60pF/m and Neutrik XLR connectors, they add the finishing touch for great sound.
- classic cable for ambitious musicians
- pure sound pleasure for stage, studio and rehearsal room
- top-quality materials: PVC jacket, Cu spiral shield
- delivers a powerful, transparent and assertive sound
- fat twisted-core design, minimum interference
- low capacitance