This analogue 8-channel loom can be used in any studio environment with TASCAM™ peripherals – be they recorders, desks, rack gear or interfaces. Our cables are produced from PolyWIRE studio multicore bulk cable, a proven professional-quality product with generous 0.22 m² conductor cross-section and low 85 pF/m. These specs ensure outstanding audio quality.
Manufacturer part number: TAN08DN04
The 25-pin D-Sub connector (Male) has standard analogue TASCAM™ DA88 configuration and can also be used with YAMAHA, Mackie, Digidesign and Focusrite products. The pigtails of the individual conductors are made up with Amphenol stereo jack connectors and enclosed in an extra-strong self-extinguishing woven sleeve. The outer jacket has a transparent shrink sleeve at both ends for labelling as required.
- suitable for TASCAM™, MACKIE, YAMAHA, FOCUSRITE...
- PW..X, Ø 0.22 mm², high flexible studio multicore, XLPE insulation (cross-linked PE)
- D-Sub 25p. male, metal shell
- jack plug 3p. 6.35 mm, metal shell, black, straight
- pinout according to AES59 standard
- additional screws M 2.5 for YAMAHA (Europa)